SERVICES FOR FAMILIES
A community of caring.
We help families grow and thrive as they navigate the challenges of modern life
The Center for Children and Youth offers the highest standards of clinical care and parent education to support children, teens, and their families. We believe that every child and parent deserves to experience security, joy, and a positive sense of self. We provide strategies to address complex mental health issues and parenting concerns with the latest evidence-based treatments and resources.
Our expert team of experienced professionals creates individualized and compassionate support for every family. We are a team of specialists, including parent educators, psychologists, occupational therapists, and speech/language therapists.
We help parents, children, and teens:
- Implement positive guidance strategies
- Develop healthy daily routines
- Support developmental milestones
- Address family changes (divorce and loss)
- Manage mood or anxiety disorders
- Approach learning challenges
- Learn valuable social skills
- Regulate attention and focus (ADHD)
Assessments & Evaluation
Engaging with community, service learning, exploring identity, and initiating change