MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
Growing guidance: support for tweens, teens, and adolescents.
From professional development to individual family support, we offer schools and youth-serving communities a variety of ways to support their educators, staff, parents, and of course, students!
Workshops for Educators and Parents
We draw on the latest research to teach about effective communication, risky behaviors, vaping, technology addiction, bullying, ADHD, and more. Learn about workshops that we can tailor for your community:
Amplifying Youth Voices
In addition to supporting students’ academic and mental health, our programs and workshops support positive youth development for tweens and teens including:
- Service Learning and Volunteering
- Career Exploration and Internships
- Getting Ready for High School/College
- How to Lead an Effective Club
- Racism and Antisemitism Education through JFCS’ Holocaust Center