Occupational & Speech Therapy
Helping children reach their full potential
The Center for Children and Youth brings together a team of highly trained specialists with experience and expertise in child development, psychological assessment and intervention, mental health counseling, speech and language development, and occupational therapy. Our licensed occupational therapists can help your child navigate the functional accommodations necessary for successful social interactions and learning at home, school, and online.
Our collaborative approach offers you step-by-step guidance in a flexible, supportive, and highly coordinated manner. The goal of our team is to address your immediate concerns and offer your family a roadmap so that you can confidently choose a path that is right for your child and family.
Our occupational therapists provide assessment, treatment, and consultation in a state-of-the-art occupational therapy playroom, online, or at your home. We partner with you to create individual treatment plans that help your child develop the skills to participate in activities at school, home, and play while growing into independently functioning adults. We encourage and support parent education and training in addition to treatment for children.
We provide treatment to a large range of developmental needs including:
- Developmental Delays
- Cognitive Functioning Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Sensory Processing Disorder (sensitivity to clothes and sounds, intense tantrums, excessive physically, constantly seeking stimulation such as jumping or spinning)
Our comprehensive specialized services include:
- Coordinated Assessments and Collaborative Treatments
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Sensory Processing Therapy
- School- Based Observation
- School Consultations and Training for Teachers
- Intervention Planning and Implementation